We kindly request that all payments are made at the point of purchase or at the earliest opportunity thereafter, should you not be able to do so, then please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss further.
We try to accommodate for all payment types, so we have teamed up with with PayPal to ensure that all payments and personal details are processed securely.
PayPal payments can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org and the transaction will appear on your card provider statement as "Bayston Associates Limited".
Credit / Debit Card Payments
Paypal does allow for you pay via credit/debit card, but should you encounter any difficulties then please contact us and we shall be happy to take payment over the telephone.
All postal payments including cash, cheques or postal orders are recommended to be sent by a "signed-for" service and made payable to Charterwells.
Payments should be sent to:
Charterwells, Glensyl Way, Burton on Trent, DE14 1LX
Bank Transfer Payments
Bank Payments can be sent to: Charterwells, Account No. 81895923, Sort code 401520
IBAN GB84HBUK40152081895923, Swift Code HBUKGB4103G
If you would like to spread the cost of your purchase over several payments then please contact us as payment schemes are available upon request.
You can pay what & when you like by PayPal or bank transfer … all we ask is that 1 payment is made at least every 10 weeks. The plans works very simply in that:
- You can pay what & when you like by PayPal or Bank Transfer
- All we ask is that 1 payment is made at least once every 10 weeks
- If regular payments are made, then the price is held
- Once the 1st payment is received then we shall start a new order for you and send an order reference number
- Once paid, your order is sent for free via a Royal Mail tracked service